Rates & Insurance
Session rates are as listed below.
- Therapy session for individual adult, couple, and/or the family $175, 50 minute therapeutic hour.
- EAP appointment, no cost to you, the employee. Please check with your employer's Human Resources department for details. Ask your EAP if Andrea Keith is in their network.
- Insurance: Medical /Mental Health Insurance plans - Andrea is In Network with Optum: United Behavioral Health (UBH) and United Healthcare (UHC); Blue Shield of California Administrated by Magellan, and Beacon Health. 45-min session.
- Pet Loss Bereavement Support Group: $25 or what one can afford. No one turned away due to lack of funds. One Saturday each month 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm.
- Anger Management classes for Adults - Both court-ordered and voluntary participants. Enroll by appointment $75 fee; $30 each class based on a 10-week curriculum. Includes all materials. Continue to attend for no charge following completion of court-requirement or, if voluntary, your 10th class.
- No-cost treatment available for Problem Gambler and/or family member, significant other, loved ones. Please call 949-650-2442 for details or 1-800-GAMBLER. State of California Office of Problem Gambling.
Sliding scale fee services may be available for those meeting financial hardship criteria which includes a person’s income and/or ability to pay. Please mention your interest in obtaining a reduced fee when scheduling an appointment.
Cash, check, and most major credit cards are accepted for payment. Credit or debit incurs a $5.00 service fee per charge.
Some Insurance accepted. Please contact your provider to determine your benefits before scheduling an appointment.
Andrea is an in-network provider for Optum Health which includes: United Behavioral Health (UBH) and United HealthCare (UHC) (www.liveandworkwell.com).
Beacon Health formerly Value Options.
Blue Shield of California administrated by Magellan.
Preauthorization is required so please mention your interest in utilizing your insurance coverage when scheduling an appointment. A photocopy of the front and back of your insurance card will be required.
If Andrea is out-of-network with your insurance, you will pay for your services and a statement, or superbill will be provided following each session. It is your responsibility to submit this statement to your health insurance provider for possible reimbursement. While your health insurance may include coverage for therapy services, it is always better to know your benefits first hand.
Request for Appointment
Use my online form to request an appointment
Questions? Please feel free to contact me at any time for more information. You may use my online form for contacting me via email.